Tuesday, May 5, 2009

moonstruck

Had "Moonstruck" for breakfast. My daughter Tsara' made this for me ( how sweet...) and I asked her to make for her Abah and brother too.
going.....

going....


gone.....



Burppp.....alhamdulillah, my moostruck and orange juice is in my tummy already.
How it got its name? From a movie of the same name, "Moonstruck" with Cher and Nicholas Cage as the heroin and hero in in that movie. We saw this movie way, way back during our student days in the 80s, during the Michael Jackson era, the Duran Duran and Spandau Ballet, not Take That or New Kids on the Block days. Saw Cher making a hole in her bread and break the egg into it and so we did the same and named the bread and egg toast , moonstruck.
every once in a while we would buy the sandwich loaf ( the unsliced version ) and made this moonstruck. I like to eat mine with sugar whilst others prefer theirs with tomato or chilli sauce.
Bon appetit!




No comments:

Post a Comment